Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Session 539 : Master Dave and Master Derek



Master Derek and I get off on cornering a faggot in the public toilets and turning it into our bitch! We bind the struggling bastard up so that arse is perfectly positioned to receive a mean hard fucking. All this pussy can do is cry out so I put that mouth to good use shoving my arse in its face and mkaing it tongue my stinking bum hole. What a queer fucking Loser!
Faggot sucks our Cocks, licks our asses and feet Str8Thug Str8ThugMaster Red me and makes me swallow his condom milk. hot Sir opens my ass with dildos, fuck me and my friends make gay faggot lick our feet and buttholes and suck dick. None. None. hot Sir opens my ass with dildos, fuck me and my friends make gay faggot lick our feet and buttholes and suck dick.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3


Format: mp4
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 122kbps





File size: 944.1 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiwa Kamiyama Vol.1

Release Year: 2021 Studio: GirlsDelta Models: Hiwa Kamiyama Genres: Japan , Erotic , Posing , Tease , Closeup , Interview , Upskir...